Jun 17, 2009

the difficult teen? or the overweening Mom?

The tag is from here and only for her sake have i gone ahead and published this. BTW, i sent the questions by mail and she replied...



What is something I always say to you?
“if u get gud marks mi bank balance wont increase”


What makes me happy?
Ummmmm….gud marks??


What makes me sad?
Bad marks??


How do I make you laugh?
Ur not funny at all


Like?
Whts dat supposed to mean?


What do you think I was like as a child?
Bukworm??


How old am I?
43…in other words really old!!


How tall am I?
Shorter dan me


What is my favourite thing to do?
Sleep??


What do I do when you’re not around?
Sleep??


If I become famous, what will it be for?
Being hitler’s incarnation….


What am I really good at?
Bossing people


Really?
Yup!!


What am I not really good at?
Ummm….evrything xcept bossing people


What is my job?
Irritating people…nd bossing them


What is my favourite food?
Mango?


What makes you proud of me?
Nuthin!!


What makes me proud of you?
Gud marks?


What do you and I do together?
U irritate me…I shout at u!!


How are we the same?
Onli luks wise


How are you and I different?
Evry other way


How do you know that I love you?
I don read minds!!


What is one thing you wish you could change about me?
Ummm…nuthin!!!



... now you know why i was sure a e-mail would work and a face-to-face would not?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY BRAVE OF YOU INDEED... need no post script that she is a teen. and you are sure it's the angel in the pic below.
boy, do i dread what's to come. i better print O's present response and laminate it.

sindhu said...

That was hilarious, I can imagine Rimjhim answering that! And ur look too! How orginal!Loved it...

sindhu said...

Check this out...http://www.phoenixritu.com/2009/06/16/family-that-eats-together-....-chews-each-other-up/
And in between the answers I can see the doubt in her, see question marks....