Nov 14, 2008

do i have quirks?

yes, it is an endless list... and as this colleague says, there cannot be universal quirks... what is quirky for one, could seem perfectly normal in the other...
here are mine:

1. my addiction for music... some tunes, some songs give me a high, so much so that i go on tuning them on, to the point that i loathe them after a point of time. while writing this too, i am on an old ABBA number.
2. my love for wine... the idea of being high on wine excites me more than the actual wine since i tend to fall asleep after a while.
3. i still smell R though she is almost a teen. i still ask her who she loves the most, in the fond hope that she takes my name, though she studiously avoids giving an answer.
4. i cannot sleep without a book beside my pillow. it could be just be a para that i read while in bed, but the book has to sleep with me.
5. i enjoy one person's company the most, apart from B: myself and can spend hours with just her.
6. remember the birthdays, anniversaries, the kids' birthdays of all in the wider family, including first cousins and silently expect that they reciprocate mine, knowing fully well that they will not.
7. expect that B will wake up early and make me cup of steaming tea in bed.
8. i love to sleep and sleep and sleep.

No comments: