Feb 15, 2009

25 things that will add the peek you can have of me...

this has been doing the rounds in Facebook and some friend had tagged me there, but this is what pushed me to do it... so here i go (this is in no order of importance, or logic, i have put it down as it came to my mind:

1. my passions change and change very fast. but when i am passionate about something, i really am passionate. right now, it is this blog.

2. i assess people from the word go... and reasses them. at no point is my assessment final. but in most cases, i tend to stick on with what i thought of them on day 1 and turns out to be right.

3. if a love a person, i can be forgiving.

4. i love to be alone... this is a passion that has caught on with time and does not seem to be changing. i love being alone at home, on a walk, on a drive... even on a holiday.

5. i rarely miss people. some think of me as cruel, but that is the way i am... in case i want to re-ignite a connection, i will do it.

6. i rarely take advice. when i have an issue, i usually mull it in my mind, be alone more, be more silent... rather than talk it out because i have very very few people i can open my mind to.

7. i love Doha, the city i stay currently... and this is the 5th city i am staying in.

8. i love anonymity. i hate being in a crowd. in the former, i can find my way. in the latter, i get claustrophobic.

9. i am very very opinionated. and rarely change my opinions.

10. i love doing nothing.

11. i love to read, read, read, read...

12. i love to sleep... 16 hours is also fine, followed by 4 hours... there is a quota for everything, you see.

13. i love to sip tea leisurely... good Darjeeling brew, roll it in and then gulp it down.

14. i always have and always will love my Dad the most... yes, i have reassessed him too, but that does not take away his place in my life.

15. i love to watch R sleeping.

16. i would love to s**t everyday, being a patient of spastic colon.

17. i love to write... both paid and here.

18. even if possible, i would not like to re-live my life.

19. if stranded on an island, i would just need a laptop, hopefully it would work.

20. i would like to go as soon as R is on her two feet.

21. i am always in a hurry.

22. i love to drive.

23. given an option, i would love to settle in an European village.

24. i snore.

25. i love to laugh loud... people who do not do that are mentally constipated.

2 comments:

sindhu said...

Nice one...

Suranjana said...

Lot many similarities but one major difference, you love to write in this blog and i love to read it