Mar 19, 2009

i am sorry, R


this is escapism, i know... but i have to get it out of myself... and once i am home, i will say sorry to you, my child...
i shouldn't have screamed at you when you wanted a Coke, after coming back from school today.
i was rushing for my next assignment and had to be there by 1 pm. it was past 12.30, when you suddenly realised that you wanted a Coke...
i was restrained initially, but when the nearby shop, even after a phone call, did not deliver the can, i burst out... then to make up for the lapse, ran and got the can myself... left for the assignment, had a very nice interview, came back to work...
and when i called you from work, your tone was normal... despite being screamed at, despite being told that you were harassing me, you kept your cool...
and that is when i started feeling more rotten...
i really am sorry... and will try not to repeat this ever... and i love you veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much, muaah...

No comments: