Aug 6, 2008

50th post, but an angry one... so what???

half century... not bad.
but right now i am angry beyond words... someone i know (well, we are related too), talks to me after good eight years (i can recall the day we last saw each other)... younger to me, this lady is doing well in life... settled in a cushy job, got married, has a child... but can't get rid of inquisitiveness... after having got in touch with me via a social networking site, this dame goes through my album and pat asks the question, "what is the nature of your job?" when it is all there in the same site where she spotted me...
now you know why i love the desert i am in? here i am anonymous, no one evinces any interest, and i am not over-eager to talk about myself... certainly not to people with whom i have sort of lost connection, over the years... and yes, i think i have conveyed my displeasure in being asked personal questions... how could i not...

No comments: