Aug 26, 2008

my fair lady!

mine only Joan Baez... i am foolishly possessive of her... she is the world's not mine alone, but secretly i possess her as one of my most coveted assets...
it does not matter that she does not even know of my existence, the moments i alone spend with her singing all my favourite songs... and each day, each time i hear her, her rich, deep voice gives me goose bumps, eggs me on to live one more day in the company of her voice and helps me tide over all the depths of my troubles...
she has been famous mostly for her music, but not any less famous because of her ex-boyfriend, bob dylan...
and to top it all, she has an amazing appearance... she is cool, yet very dignified; smart, yet very contemporary; she endorses causes, but does not seem overly emotional; participative in a concert, but does not overdo it... she draws a line somewhere and to me, she is something we cannot at all touch... she has an aura, an invisible halo... all of which adds to the persona of this fabulous lady... keep on my fair lady!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

in other words an image of all that one wants to see in oneself, is that so lady? incidentally, her ex is also a B!